Saturday, April 19, 2014

A little about us!

Welcome to Ingenuities! A Mother & Daughter Creative Outlet. Here you can find delicious recipes, ideas for teaching, fun fitness tips, our favorite home decor, and some other ideas we think are clever.


Lisa & Julie 

About Julie

I am mom to 5 and “Grandma Julie” to 4. My passions are family, repurposing anything

vintage, quilts, photography, writing, parties, books, computer technology, and finding the

genuine in life!




About Lisa

So excited to be able to do this blog with my talented Mom! I got a lot of my passions from her great example!  

What I put my whole heart into:  

  • My family: being a Momma to two and married to my amazing man {finishing up Law School-YES!!!}
  • Living my Faith: {LDS} Find out more here
  • Creating: Decor, music, photography, cooking, painting, dancing {we have several dance parties at our house!} finding ways to save money, and establishing an organized and clean home {definitely a process!}
  • Teaching: Must have got this passion from my Momma!! I love teaching especially through music {Suzuki Certified Violin Teacher}
  • Health: All aspects {spiritual, mental, emotional and physical!} Specifically fitness, eating well, getting family involved in healthy ways {dinner together!} and most importantly healthy relationships {being the best parents and spouses!}
---------------------------------------------------------------------



If you want to follow us via other social media:

Lisa: Instagram @fitfiddler
Facebook: Ingenuities



No comments:

Post a Comment